Due to the unprecedented global COVID-19 situation EURO 2020 has been postponed until 2021.
We'd like to reassure ticket buyers that if they can't attend, the face value of their tickets will be refunded in full.
We'll communicate further information on the refund process here and via email within the next month.
Easy and convenient ticket application process for fans
Despite EURO 2020 being held in 12 different countries, fans will be able to apply and purchase tickets from one website; euro2020.com/tickets, no matter where they are based or where they would like to travel to.
Ticket sales process:
- The general public can apply for tickets for EURO 2020 online from Wednesday 12 June 2019 at 14:00 CET to Friday 12 July 2019 at 14:00 CET via euro2020.com/tickets.
- There will be only one main sales phase for the public.
- To ensure tickets purchased are valid, fans must only buy tickets via UEFA.com.
- Tickets will be allocated via a random ballot; it does not matter if fans apply at the beginning or end of the application phase.
- The results of the lottery will be announced no later than Monday 12 August 2019. Applicants will receive an email on or before this date informing them as to whether their application has been successful or not.
Categories and prices
- access to one of the prestigious hospitality areas from three hours before kick-off;
- a gourmet dining experience comprising fresh food, fine wines, beers and other refreshments;
- personalised service;
- pre and post-match entertainment in the hospitality lounges; and
- an exclusive commemorative gift.
- Category 3: 50Eur
- Category 2: 125Eur
- Category 1: 185Eur