Easy and convenient ticket application process for fans
Despite EURO 2020 being held in 12 different countries, fans will be able to apply and purchase tickets from one website; euro2020.com/tickets, no matter where they are based or where they would like to travel to.
Ticket sales process:
- The general public can apply for tickets for EURO 2020 online from Wednesday 12 June 2019 at 14:00 CET to Friday 12 July 2019 at 14:00 CET via euro2020.com/tickets.
- There will be only one main sales phase for the public.
- To ensure tickets purchased are valid, fans must only buy tickets via UEFA.com.
- Tickets will be allocated via a random ballot; it does not matter if fans apply at the beginning or end of the application phase.
- The results of the lottery will be announced no later than Monday 12 August 2019. Applicants will receive an email on or before this date informing them as to whether their application has been successful or not.
Categories and prices
Tickets for disabled fans
In line with major international sports events, there will be tickets available at every match for people who require wheelchair access. Wheelchair users will have a space reserved for them and can request a seat for an accompanying person.
For those looking for a premium match experience and guaranteed ticket(s), UEFA will offer official hospitality packages. In addition to the best seats in the stadium, these packages include:
- access to one of the prestigious hospitality areas from three hours before kick-off;
- a gourmet dining experience comprising fresh food, fine wines, beers and other refreshments;
- personalised service;
- pre and post-match entertainment in the hospitality lounges; and
- an exclusive commemorative gift.
Tickets will be offered in three price categories for EURO 2020 matches taking place in Bilbao:
- Category 3: 50Eur
- Category 2: 125Eur
- Category 1: 185Eur
Ticket Payment Process
Ticket payments must be made in euros. All tickets must be paid for by Alipay or with a valid debit or credit card. Successful applicants will be given a limited time (approximately ten days) to make payment for their tickets. Once UEFA receives payment in full, fans will be notified via email that their tickets are secured. If a fan does not successfully make payment for their tickets within the specified timeframe, their tickets will be released and made available to fans in the ‘Fans First’ group.
Ticket resale platform
A ticket resale platform will allow fans to offer their tickets for resale at face value via euro2020.com/tickets. The ticket resale platform will be available in March/April 2020. This platform will allow fans to safely purchase tickets from other fans, through an official UEFA sales channel. This eliminates the risk of acquiring invalid or fraudulent tickets and ensures that sellers receive their money in full.